The transaction detail in reports does not match what is showing on the liability worksheet.
- This is generally caused by tax types not matching from the transactions to the type of tax being filed on your return.
- A simple way to verify would be to run the Sales and Sellers Use Tax Summary report to see what tax type the transactions are calculating.
- Compare this with the tax type listed on your registration with the jurisdiction.
- Each jurisdiction will have your company registered for a specific tax type to collect and remit.
- You can also check the tax type listed in Nexus
- Check to make sure if any carry-over credits were applied or excluded.
- If the period is locked, check the status date of the transactions.
- If the tax types are matching, try to rebuild the liability worksheet.
- If nothing changes, please contact support.
Internal Notes Section: