I am attempting to run my sales tax reports for the previous month and my reports are coming up with no data in them.
- Make sure that you are selecting the Standard Sales Tax Reports, instead of the Standard Consumer's Use Tax Reports.
- Reports update every hour and a half
- If you added transactions to the admin console before the refresh, you may see a blank report.
- If you have more than one company in the Admin Console, make sure the Separate Reporting Entity has the correct company listed
- Finally, make sure there are transactions in your Transactions tab
- Since the reports pull transaction data from the Transactions tab, your invoices and returns must be listed in the Transaction tab as Committed
- Uncommitted and voided transactions will not show on reports