You entered a transaction where the destination address falls in Florida zip code 34249. You have noticed that no tax is calculated on your transaction and would like to know why
- The Florida zip code 34249 is a special tax jurisdiction in Florida.
- As such the FL Department of Revenue has designated the associated tax jurisdictions with a 0% tax rate
- You may review and test the rates for this zip code and your addresses at the FL Department of Revenue site below
- Please note, you may see the sales associated with this zip code listed as Taxable, even though there is no tax produced
- This happens because the tax code you are using is normally taxable in Florida. However the tax jurisdictions have a 0% rate.
- AvaTax sees this as a taxable transaction, just taxable at a 0% tax rate