You would like to know why you CO transaction is not calculating all jurisdictions that apply to the destination address.
- Check your tax type selections in the Nexus Jurisdictions settings.
- If the option is set to Sales and Sellers Use Tax, you could be calculating sellers use tax.
- Not all jurisdictions apply when calculating sellers use tax.
- You can confirm the rate that should be collected using the CO state website.
- The tool labeled "Pitney Bowes Software" will show you the rate that should be collected for both Sales and Use tax and is an approved tool by the CO Department of Revenue.