You have an invoice that shows a different rate or tax amount than the order shows.
- Please check for any differences between the order and the invoice, such as:
- Change in destination and/or origin address
- Adding or changing line level addressing
- Tax calculation date
- If the order is in one month and the invoice is in the next month, the tax rates for a jurisdiction have the possibility of being updated.
- Tax overrides being applied
- Adding or removing an exemption
- Were there any changes to your AvaTax Admin Console, such us:
- Editing nexus
- Adding or removing custom tax rules
- Adding or removing a jurisdiction override
- Mapping items to tax codes
- If you have checked all of these options and still do not know why there is a difference between your documents, please contact Technical Support at 877-780-4848.