When testing the connector credentials, trying to calculate tax, or trying to validate an address, you receive the error:
"The user or account could not be authenticated"
- Ensure your user role in the Admin Console is set to "Account Admin".
- Be sure you are using the proper credentials (account number, license key, and service URL)
- To learn how to test your credentials, click here.
- If you have reset your license key be sure to use the new one sent to your email.
- This email could be in your junk folder or could have been blocked by your network.
- Reach out to your IT department if you cannot find the email
- If your integration requires the username and password of an Admin Console account, please verify the username and password are correct by logging in to the Admin Console: