You want to know why you are receiving the following error " Error uploading stack. PDF is unreadable, empty, or in an invalid format" when uploading a certificate.
- This occurs when the PDF file includes data our system is unable to upload, typically the file is corrupted, it has a security feature, password protection, or an electronic signature certificate.
- There are two ways to remove this data from the PDF file:
- Print the PDF > Scan > Save in a PDF format > Upload the new file OR
- Save the PDF file as a .jpg > Save it as a PDF > the new file will include only the image so it will be possible to upload
- Occasionally this still gives an error. There are other reasons that can happen such as:-
- The PDF can have no fillable fields
- The PDF can have no highlights, notes, etc
- The PDF may be corrupt
- There could be another program using the PDF such as the PDF reader.