I use the Avalara Returns service and am setup to file in a jurisdiction that I do not want Avalara to file in
- You will need to expire your filing calendar for the specific jurisdiction:
- Login to Avatax and select the Tax Returns tab
- Select Filing Calendars option (link)
- Under the Manage Filing Calendar head, open the Active Filing Calendar option
- Click on the form and once opened, click the Expire button (lower left)
Note: You may cancel up to the last day of the month. (Example: To cancel January transactions filing in February, you will need to cancel by January 31st). If the deadline is missed, Avalara will file the return. If the filing is incorrect, you will need to file an amended return.
If you need Avalara to assist with an amended return, please reach out to your Account Manager for pricing.