On the history tab of a certificate in CertCapture an error appears and you want to know how to resolve.
API call initiated for certificate: Failure.
(Invalid ExemptReasonId and region combination)
- The exemption reason is not valid for the exposure zone (state/province/country as specified in the error)
- Choose a different reason that is valid:
- Go to Details on the certificate > click Edit:
- Choose a different exempt reason in the drop down
- Choose one that is appropriate based on the certificate provided
- Custom is a generic exemption, it is handled as an L Other type exemption
- Click Update Certificate