You see the error "the customer is not associated to a country" on certificate history or the Failed API logistic report:
API call initiated for certificate: Failure. Received response: The certificate customer(CustomerNumber) is not associated to a country.
- Single Customer: Go to customer record > click Edit > Choose correct country > click Update
- Multiple Customers:
- Run a customer search to pull up all customer records and export it
- Delete all columns except Customer Number and Customer State
- Add the word Billing in front of both headers, the file now has only two columns "Billing Customer Number" and "Billing Customer State" then save it
- Import the file under Customers > Bulk Import
Note: Importing a customer with a state or province adds the correct country (US or Canada) on these records, for customers outside of the US or Canada a manual update of country name is required.