You want to know how to import tax return information for multiple companies in Louisiana File.
- Click here to download the template.
- Below is an example of the import template. They are divided into four sections:
- Field Type: Explains the data type that should be entered (e.g. Numerical = 153)
- Description: Defines the constraints of the field type and lists examples.
- Field Description: Acts as a header line that describes what the field represents.
- Sample Data: Enter data here.
Note: Imports are accepted as CSV (Comma Delimited) files.