- Prior to creating Memorized Transactions (monthly billing) go to the Avalara configuration and disable automatic calculation:
- Go to File >AvaTax >Configuration >Tax Calculation > check Disable Automatic Calculation
- With that option checked the calculation will not happen in real-time, instead we record the new invoices and you can calculate them after all invoices in the list have been created.
- Click File > AvaTax > Reconcile Tax
- Select the transactions you would like to calculate tax on
- Click Push to Error List
- Click File > AvaTax > View Unresolved Sales Tax Errors
- Once in this window be sure these transactions are ones you would like to calculate on
- Click Calculate All
- The batch will now run.
- When done, enable automatic calculation again, removing the checkmark:
- Go to File >AvaTax >Configuration >Tax Calculation > uncheck Disable Automatic Calculation