The new Zuora integration doesn't have a way to handle calculating Invoice Item Adjustments in real-time yet. Tax calculations are still needed on IIA's.
- IIA’s can be processed in the newer Zuora integration using essentially the same page that you use with the older Avalara-built integration.
- The newer Zuora integration doesn’t use any other components from our middle-man server.
- It is able to use this though. As listed above, the URL is different.
- Since it is a different URL, a different security token must be created.
- You can do that from https://zuora2avatax.avalara-connect.net.
- Even though it has “sandbox” in the URL, this is intended to be used by both production and development systems. I believe we already had this domain registered, so our developers used it.
- This is supposed to be a temporary solution until Zuora has IIA’s calculating tax in real-time.