With specific bill runs from Zuora, it may be helpful to see that all the data was successfully recorded in AvaTax.
- To verify AvaTax has data from a bill run in Zuora:
- Get the bill run number from Zuora.
- Go to the Avalara AvaTax Admin Console.
- Go to the Tools tab.
- Go to View Imported File Status.
- In the Filename search filed type: "Zuora_", followed directly by the bill run (ex: Zuora_BR-00001234).
- Looking at the timestamp, copy the most recent Batch Code.
- Go to the Transactions tab.
- Expand the date range so it is certain to get all the invoice dates from the desired bill run.
- Paste the Batch Code into the Batch Code filter on this page and Search.
- Verify that the total number of invoices here matches what you have in Zuora.
Internal Notes Section: