You have several companies in CertCapture and you want to know how to tell which of your company profiles a certificate or customer record is under, and how to search in all companies at once, or only one.
- To see certificates for only one company, select that company from the company drop-down list at the top of the page
- All searches, reports, and certificate/customer records you review will belong to that company alone
- To search through all company profiles in your account, do not select a company
- All companies you have access to will be included in your queries
- You will see results for all companies in search, reports, certificate/customer records
- Using quick Search next to company selection, under the Customer number, "For Company Name" indicates which company profile the record exists under
- Using regular Search you will see your company profile the record exists under listed in column Client
Note: Features which are only available at the company level are not available until you select a Company. Adding certificates, adding customers, or sending certificate requests is company specific, so it is only possible once the user has selected a company.