I would like to be able to make a customer exempt on an order by order basis using the Exemption No. field.
- On the Sales Order
- Open Accounts Receivables
- Open Sales Order Details
- Select the desired Sales Order
- Click on the Setup Tab
- Locate The Sales Tax section then the Tax exempt number box
- Click the drop down and choose the desired exemption number
- The customer is now totally exempt on this order only.
- Please note SST rules apply if the customer is SST
- The above steps require you have already setup the exemption number. Please follow basic Dynamics AX functionality to setup your exemption numbers.