You want to know how to export your exemption certificate information from the Admin Console.
- There are two ways to export certificates from the AvaTax Admin Console.
- After logging into the admin console
- Click Organization
- Click the Exemptions Icon for the company in question
- Select the Exemption info via checkboxes or select the checkbox in the header for all
- Click Export
- Click "Reports" > "Export Reports" > "Exemption Certificates"
- Click "Generate"
- Note: The Reports update process is initiated every hour on the hour and takes about 20 minutes to complete.
- This means an exemption added by 1:59 PM, would be on the report by 2:20 PM and an exemption added at 2:01 PM will be on the reports by 3:20 PM