You want to know how to change the status of a document in the admin console to be in an uncommitted state.
- After logging into the Admin Console.
- Find up the transaction via the transactions tab
- Click on the Doc code for the transaction
- Click EDIT
- On the right hand side of the Document tab, choose an Adjustment Reason from the dropdown menu
- If you select "Other" you will need to type out a reason in the box below the menu
- Click Save As Uncommitted
Note: You will not be able to make change to any transaction that is " locked" as it has been part of a return.