Shipping is charging tax on transactions when it shouldn't be.
- Log into the admin console and navigate to the transaction
- Click on the DocCode to look at the Transaction Detail Window
- Look over the Shipping line item being passed and be sure it is using the proper tax code
- If your Shipping line isn't using the right tax code you can map it to a Freight Tax Code by:
- Click Organization tab
- Click the icon under Items
- Click the orange New button
- Populate the Item Code field with the Item your sending us exactly (must be an exact match)
- Populate the description field with whatever description you feel is appropriate (this field is for your records)
- Populate the Tax code Field with a freight tax code (FR for example)
- Click Save
- You should now see any line item using the Item code you have mapped to Tax code FR (or other Freight code) correctly pulling that Tax code.