This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for NetSuite
When reconciling, it's sometimes helpful to view all committed and all voided transactions. There are two ways to view tax transaction details to see these. All default roles in AvaTax for NetSuite can view transaction details. Any custom roles need to have access granted.
View tax transaction details
To view tax transaction details in NetSuite, follow these steps:
- In NetSuite, go to Avalara > View > Transactions.
- Use the fields to select the transactions you'd like to view:
- Starting Date and Ending Date: Type a range of dates in MM/DD/YYYY format, or pick a date from the online calendar
- Document Type: Select SalesInvoice to view sales invoices, or select ReturnInvoice to view return invoices
- Document Status
- Committed: Select to view details about transactions that were committed in NetSuite and posted in AvaTax
- Voided: Select to view details about transactions that were deleted in NetSuite and voided in AvaTax
- Click Get Records.
View committed or voided transactions
- In NetSuite, go to Avalara > View and click Committed Transactions or Voided Transactions.
- To view committed or voided transactions in AvaTax, see review transactional data.