Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for Sage 300.
AvaTax for Sage 300
AvaTax for Sage 300 Release 9.00.002.00 [Release notes from development]
- Fixed the issue that caused errors when posting shipments
- Fixed the issue that prevented the tax details from showing in the Ava history or work tables
- Fixed the issue that caused an error when more than one line item was entered on an invoice
AvaTax for Sage 300 Release 9.00.001.00 [Release notes from development]
- Avalara AvaTax for Sage 300 is now ERP Version Independent, you can use this release with any version of Sage 300 ERP 2014 or newer.
- Fixed an issue in AR batch creation "Sage 300 UI container has stopped working"
- Enabled Entity Use Code to apply for Bill to Addresses
- Fixed an issue in Purchase Invoice creation "'byte 0x17' warning at post"
- Adjusted the Tab sequence on AvaTax Item UPC Mapping window
- Fixed an issue preventing transaction Posting when "Enable Sent Item Account to AvaTax" was selected
AvaTax for Sage 300 2018
AvaTax for Sage 300 2018 release 6.50.101.01, February 13, 2018 [Release notes from development]
- Fixed the issue where an incorrect Doctype was sent for purchase invoices during use tax assessment
AvaTax for Sage 300 2017
AvaTax for Sage 300 2017 release 6.40.103.00, August 29, 2017
- Fixed the database error that occurred while posting a sales order
- Fixed the "Tax group AVATAX mismatches with the AvaTax Options" error that occurred while posting sales transactions without line items
- Fixed the "This is a duplicate of an existing Document with unique index and cannot be saved" error that occurred while trying to post edited AR transactions
- Fixed the issue where a message wasn't displayed while ending the AR batch deletion operation
- Fixed the issue where sales tax wasn't calculated for credit notes created from RMA module
- Fixed the issue that occurred while deleting lines in sales order