This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for NetSuite
Configure AvaTax for NetSuite to display the tax on a sales order in a NetSuite shopping cart before the order is submitted.
View tax before submission
To display the tax on sales orders before they are submitted, follow the steps below:
- Go to Setup > Site Builder > Set Up Web Site.
- Click Edit on the correct website.
- On the Setup tab, click Scriptable Cart and Checkout.
- Click OK.
- Go to Setup > Accounting > Set up taxes.
- Select United States.
- Make sure Charge sales tax on store orders is set to Always.