Read older release notes to learn about the previous additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for Concur Invoice 1. For more detailed information about AvaTax for Concur Invoice, see the AvaTax for Concur Invoice guide.
See the latest release notes.
August 9, 2016
AvaTax for Concur Invoice 1 release 1.4
- For an item, the commodity code is now sent as the tax code by Concur Invoice to AvaTax for Concur Invoice. For items that don't have a commodity code, AvaTax uses P0000000 as the tax code
April 29, 2016
- Avalara release 1.3
- Avalara configuration now lists both the Company Name and the Company Code
December 3, 2015
- Avalara release 1.0
- Added Avalara Configuration page for setting AvaTax configurations
- Validate Account button: Click the Validate Account button to test your AvaTax credentials and connection of Concur Invoice with AvaTax
- Save transaction in AvaTax? option: Click Yes to save a transaction from Concur Invoice with the document status as Committed. Click No if you do not want to save the transaction in the Admin Console.
- Integration Status option: Click Active to activate the AvaTax integration with Concur Invoice and start tax calculation on transactions. Click Inactive to stop tax calculation on transactions.
- Admin Console link: Added Admin Console link to access AvaTax directly
- Added the Activity Logs page. This page has 3 sections and displays the Configuration audit details, Transaction details, and the AvaTax Error Log.
- For a line item, the Expense Type in Concur Invoice is shown as the Item Code in the Admin Console
- To dictate product taxability, associate an item or a group of items to an AvaTax System Tax Code. By default, P0000000 is passed as the tax code for all the line items excluding shipping.
- The freight charge is considered as a separate line item in the Admin Console and is assigned an appropriate tax code