The AvaTax integration for Shopify Plus is maintained and supported by our partners at Shopify.
- Get Started with Avalara Products
- Set up Avalara products to make your business tax compliant. Gather information about your business, set up AvaTax to work with your business application, and learn how Avalara's integration software works.
- Keep Your Connection to AvaTax Current
- Get the latest version of the AvaTax connector manually if your company’s business application doesn’t update it automatically.
- Who You Exempt
- If you regularly sell to customers who are exempt from tax, you need to store their exemption certificates and consistently exempt their purchases. There's more than one way to exempt customers.
- What You Sell
- Some products and services are taxed differently in different jurisdictions. Apply Avalara tax codes to products and services you sell to help account for this varying taxability. There are a few different ways you can apply, or map, Avalara tax codes to your products and services.
- Monthly Tasks to Maintain Sales Tax Compliance
- There are no guarantees that you won't get audited, so you need to be prepared for when the taxman comes calling. We've gathered resources for specific tasks you should complete each month to help you remain sales tax compliant.
- Shopify Plus Help
- For help with your business application, visit your provider's site.