Sometimes, the best thing to try first when a transaction imported by Extractor has an error is to resubmit the transaction. While you can open each transaction and resubmit one at a time, resubmitting multiple transactions at once is usually more efficient.
- In Avalara, select Repair the transactions in an error notification to go to the Transaction Repair page.
On the Transaction Repair page, only transactions with errors display.
- If you want to further limit which transactions display, use the filters above the list of transactions .
Select + Filters to display additional filter options.
- Select the transactions to resubmit.
- To select all of the displayed transactions, select the checkbox in the row of labels for the list of transactions.
- To select specific transactions, select the checkbox next to them.
- Select Resubmit and then select Yes, resubmit.
The selected transactions are resubmitted, a message displays that indicates how many transactions were repaired by being resubmitted, and repaired transactions no longer display in the list of transactions.
A transaction can have more than one error, but only one error displays at a time. Resubmitting may clear some errors on a transaction but not all.