After you set up a marketplace location, you can use the location code to find transactions for a specific location that were imported by an extractor.
|If you subscribe to AvaTax, you can also find this information in the Sales Tax Summary by Marketplace Location report.|
- In Avalara, go to Transactions > Transactions.
- Select + Filters, select Filter by location code, and then select which location information to use.
- If you select Company Locations, the filter results only include transactions from locations you've already set up.
- If you select Find in Transaction Data, the filter results include transactions from any location.
- In Location, begin entering part of the marketplace name or location code, select the correct marketplace from the list that displays, and then select Apply.
If you want to see all transactions from a company in a marketplace, not just from one particular location of the company, enter the data source ID instead of the full location code.
The location code follows the format MarketplaceName_DATASOURCE_StateAbbreviation_DataSourceID, where StateAbbreviation is the ship-to state.