This article applies to:Connector for Salesforce Sales Cloud
After you install Connector for Salesforce Sales Cloud, connect Salesforce Sales Cloud to AvaTax.
Before you begin
- In Salesforce Sales Cloud, select Setup.
- Under Home, search for and select Installed Packages.
- On the Installed Packages page, select Configure next to the AvaTax for Salesforce Sales Cloud package.
The Connector for Salesforce Sales Cloud page opens and the Account Credentials tab is selected.
- Add your AvaTax account number and license key.
Make sure the account number you enter is the correct one for the environment you're connecting to (sandbox or production).
- Select which environment you're connecting to.
- Select Test Connection.
- From the Company Code list, select the code for the company you want to connect to in AvaTax.
To find a company code in AvaTax, go to Settings > All AvaTax Settings, and then select Manage under Companies. Company codes are listed next to company names.
You must test the connection before you can select the company.
- Select the Corporate Address tab, and then provide a company address.
This address is the origin address used on transactions.