After you activate your company profile in AvaTax, download Connector for Salesforce B2C Commerce QuickStart (the AvaTax cartridges) from the Salesforce link exchange. For additional details, see the AvaTax Integration: Storefront First Architecture guide.
- Download and import Connector for Salesforce B2C Commerce QuickStart (the AvaTax cartridges):
- Find and download the AvaTax for Salesforce B2C Commerce QuickStart cartridges from the Salesforce link exchange.
- In UXStudio, go to File > Import > General > Existing Projects.
- Browse to the directory where you saved the bm_avatax, int_avatax_sfra, and the int_avatax_svcclient cartridges, select them, and then select Finish.
- When prompted to link the cartridges to the Salesforce sandbox, select OK.
- In Business Manager, go to Administration > Manage Sites.
- Make sure the name for the int_avatax_sfra cartridge appears before app_storefront_base.
- Import metadata:
- In Business Manager, go to Administration > Site Development > Site Import & Export.
- Under Import & Export, select Upload, find the site-import.zip file (located in the metadata folder), and then select Upload.
- Select the site-import.zip file and then select Import.
- Configure the AvaTax Reconciliation utility:
- In Business Manager, go to Administration > Sites > Manage Sites – Settings and add the bm_avatax cartridge.
- Go to Administration > Organization > Roles & Permissions and select the roles that are to have access to AvaTax features and functions.
- Go to the Business Manager Modules section, select the context for the site or organization, and select Apply.
- In the list of Business Manager modules that display, select AvaTax and then select Update.
The new AvaTax module and its menu items appear under Merchant Tools.