This article applies to:Connector for Salesforce B2B Commerce Lightning
Correctly preparing to uninstall Connector for Salesforce Commerce B2B & B2C Lightning helps avoid errors and extra steps.
- In Salesforce Commerce B2B & B2C Lightning, select Setup, and then in the search field, type "installed packages."
- Select Installed Packages.
- Next to AvaTax for SF B2B Commerce Lightning, select Configure.
- On the Additional Settings tab, select Unlink.
- Return to the Installed Packages page and uninstall as usual.