This article applies to:Connector for Salesforce B2B Commerce
Download and install Connector for Salesforce B2B Commerce.
- In Avalara, go to Settings > Integrations.
- On the Manage tab, on the tile for the appropriate Connector for Salesforce B2B Commerce version (sandbox or production), select See connector versions and then select Download next to the latest version.
- On the page that opens, select Install for Specific Profiles.
- For Access Level, select Full Access for the following profiles:
- System Administrator
- Customer Community Login User
- Customer Community Plus Login User
- Customer Community Plus User
- Customer Community User
- The profile you created for your community storefront users
- Select Install.
A success message displays when the installation is complete.
If you get a warning during installation that the installation hasn't been authorized, it's okay to proceed. This message just means our latest version is still in the Salesforce security review process.