You can create a batch with customer records to simultaneously add multiple customers from NetSuite SuiteTax into CertCapture. Once you submit this batch for processing, you can also view the processing status of the batch and selected customers in this batch.
For creating a batch, the Connector for NetSuite SuiteTax only displays customers with the Active status.
To select customers and create a batch
- In NetSuite SuiteTax, go to Avalara > Add Multiple Customers to CertCapture > Create Batch.
- Enter a name for the batch.
- Select a value from the Subsidiary list.
- Use one or more filters to search for appropriate customers.
- To find customers with the first name, enter the first name in the Customer name starts with field.
- To find customers that contain the search term in their name, enter a search term in the Customer name contains field.
- To search based on customer type, select a value from the Customer Type list.
- Enter the date range to search for customers created between the specified date range.
- Select Submit.
- On the Add Multiple Customers to CertCapture page, select the customers that you want to add to the batch.
To add all customers in the batch, select Mark All.
To add only specific customers in the batch, individually choose required customers from the Select field.
To change the address for a customer with multiple addresses, select the required address from the Address Label list.
To view and delete a batch
- In NetSuite SuiteTax, go to Avalara > Add Multiple Customers to CertCapture > View Batch.
- Select a batch from the Batch Name list to view its status and the status of every customer in the batch.
- To get the latest batch information, select Refresh.
- To delete a processed batch, select the batch from the Batch Name list, and then select Delete.