Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
May 4, 2020
- Fixed an issue where names longer than 50 characters caused an error.
- Fixed an issue where adding freight after getting a tax quote caused an error.
- System integration document
May 24, 2019
- You can now validate the bill-to address by clicking a button on quotes, orders, and invoices.
January 4, 2019
Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 release 220.127.116.11v2
- You can now calculate tax for write-in products.
- You can now store invoice messages on VAT transactions and assign a business identification number to a customer to allow reverse charge VAT calculation.
- You can now set a default Avalara tax code for shipping charges in AvaTax configuration.
- You can now set a default origin address in AvaTax configuration that can be used on will call transactions. The address will flow forward to created documents from order to quote to invoice.
- You can now validate addresses on the account entity.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 now uses the AvaTax Rest v2 API.
- You can now enable and disable address validation in the AvaTax configuration.
- The currency code is now passed to AvaTax.
- You no longer need to select the Taxable field on the product entity to assign a tax code, so the field has been removed.
- Replaced the Customer Type list with the Entity Use Code list. Use it to select entity/use codes on the account entity, change or assign an entity/use code on the transaction entity, or to create custom entity/use codes.
- The Enable Logging field in AvaTax configuration is now a check box.
- The Commit to AvaTax field in AvaTax configuration is now a list.
- You can now select Sandbox or Production in AvaTax configuration instead of entering a URL.
- Company codes from AvaTax are now available as a list in AvaTax configuration.
- System integration document
September 12, 2017
- Connector is now compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
February 13, 2018
- Connector is now compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- Taxable and tax exempt customer accounts now use entity use codes
- You can now import tax codes and then apply them to a product via the product record. (If Taxable isn't selected, a tax code is treated as non-taxable.)
- You can now validate an address on a quote, order, or invoice without updating the original customer record
- Added the option in AvaTax configuration to enable logging. If enabled, AvaTax activities are automatically logged and can be seen in the AvaTax logs entity. Only enable logging if you have been instructed to do so by Avalara Support because it can significantly slow down your service.
- Added ability to override tax calculation
Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
April 27, 2018
- Connector is now compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013