This article applies to:Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
Follow the steps to validate addresses in a sales order.
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, select Modules > Accounts receivable > Orders > All sales order.
- Create a new sales order or edit an existing sales order.
- Under Line details section > Address tab, add a new address.
- On the New address page, add address details and then select Address Validation.
- Select an engine to perform address validation. Two engine option displays If you have installed both AvaTax and Avalara AvaTax for Communications. In this case, select Use Avalara AvaTax for Communications Engine.
- Select OK.
- Select Accept once the address is successfully validated.