This article applies to:Connector for Kibo
Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to Connector for Kibo eCommerce.
Connector for Kibo eCommerce (2019 Releases)
Connector for Kibo eCommerce release 1.0, January 22, 2019
- You can now set a default handling code in AvaTax configuration.
- You can now pass different origin and shipping addresses.
- You can now exempt a customer using an entity/use code on the customer record.
- You can now set a default freight code in AvaTax configuration that passes at the shipping line.
- You can now send the customer ID as the customer code, and Kibo eCommerce will fall back to email address on guest checkout.
- You can now exempt a customer using an exemption number on the customer record.
- You can now look up companies set up in AvaTax and set transactions to be saved to them in AvaTax configuration.