Set up Extractor for Stripe and authorize our connection to your Stripe account. This lets you automatically sync your Stripe transactions with Avalara so they're included on your returns.
If you have more than one company with Stripe, add each company to your profile and set up Extractor for Stripe for each additional company.
If you exit setup before selecting a company, on the Extractor for Stripe tile on the Manage tab, select Connect to Stripe to sync transactions to return to setup.
If you exit setup after selecting a company but before finishing setup, the Extractor for Stripe tile for the connection on the Manage tab displays a warning message. Select Connect on the tile to finish setup.
If you need to set up Extractor for Stripe for an additional company, under other Extractor for Stripe tiles on the Manage tab, select Add another connection to Extractor for Stripe.
Before you begin
- Create your initial company.
- If you're using a connector and don't want duplicate transactions in Avalara, turn off importing transactions from Stripe via the connector.
- In Avalara, go to Settings > Integrations.
- On the Add tab, select the tile for Extractor for Stripe.
- Select Confirm to authorize adding the extractor to your account, as well as to authorize any indicated charge for the extractor.
After the initial sync, your transactions automatically sync daily. Use the data source ID to find transactions imported from the company.
To check imported transactions for variance (any difference between tax we calculated and what your marketplace calculated), use one of the available reports.