This article applies to:Connector for Salesforce B2C Commerce SFRA
Use the test utility to set up recurring scripts in Salesforce B2C Commerce and automate AvaTax functions. Actions taken in the test utility don't impact orders.
- In Business Manager, select the site you want to view responses for.
- Go to Merchant Tools > AvaTax > AvaTax Settings and, on the Services tab, complete the following:
- Voiding transactions - Next to Void Transaction, enter an order number to void, and then select Void.
- Committing transactions - Next to Commit Transaction, enter an order number to commit, and then select Commit.
- Validating addresses - Next to Address Validation, enter the number of an order with a shipping address to validate, and then select Validate.
- Use information in Service Response to determine your next steps.