Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to Connector for QuickBooks Online.
Connector for QuickBooks Online (2021 releases)
September 1, 2021
- Installation is made easy by including it in AvaTax onboarding flow.
August 11, 2021
- Fixed an issue with Reconciliation utility where the utility failed to process recurring transactions. This issue resulted in transaction mismatch between QuickBooks Online and AvaTax platform.
June 30, 2021
- Fixed an error with Reconciliation where existing accounts displayed an error stating that the Avalara Identity token had expired, and failed auto-refresh.
June 23, 2021
- Fixed an issue where Reconciliation utility failed to recalculate taxes during bulk processing. The fix optimized the functionality to process successfully.
May 6, 2021
- Fixed an address parsing issue that caused faulty tax calculation. AvaTax didn't validate the Ship to address when it was prepended with customer name fetched from QBO. During invoice creation, AvaTax removed the prepended customer name and then verified the address to cause error in tax calculation.
April 15, 2021
- Fixed an issue that caused an internal server error when attempting to calculate tax on recurring transactions or while using the Reconciliation Tool.
April 12, 2021
- Changed the sign in experience.
- Updated page design to give you a more consistent experience.
Connector for QuickBooks Online (2020 releases)
September 14, 2020
- Fixed an issue that prevented tax from calculating on recurring invoices for some users
August 17, 2020
- Added support for Webhook Events.
June 22, 2020
- Connector for QuickBooks Online is now compatible with QuickBooks Online Advanced.
- You can now use the Reconciliation Utility to reconcile you QuickBooks Online transaction data with transactions posted in AvaTax.
January 22, 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused the sales tax line to be removed when a product or service was deleted
- Fixed an issue that caused sales tax lines to be duplicated
- Fixed an issue that caused a negative quantity on a credit memo to show as a positive quantity in AvaTax
- Fixed an issue that where tax calculation didn't trigger when importing records from Shopify