Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for QuickBooks Online.
AvaTax for QuickBooks Online (2021 releases)
May 6, 2021
- Fixed an address parsing issue that caused faulty tax calculation. AvaTax didn't validate the Ship to address when it was prepended with customer name fetched from QBO. During invoice creation, AvaTax removed the prepended customer name and then verified the address to cause error in tax calculation.
April 15, 2021
- Fixed an issue that caused an internal server error when attempting to calculate tax on recurring transactions or while using the Reconciliation Tool.
April 12, 2021
- Changed the sign in experience.
- Updated page design to give you a more consistent experience.
AvaTax for QuickBooks Online (2020 releases)
September 14, 2020
- Fixed an issue that prevented tax from calculating on recurring invoices for some users
August 17, 2020
- Added support for Webhook Events.
June 22, 2020
- AvaTax for QuickBooks Online is now compatible with QuickBooks Online Advanced.
- You can now use the Reconciliation Utility to reconcile you QuickBooks Online transaction data with transactions posted in AvaTax.
January 22, 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused the sales tax line to be removed when a product or service was deleted
- Fixed an issue that caused sales tax lines to be duplicated
- Fixed an issue that caused a negative quantity on a credit memo to show as a positive quantity in AvaTax
- Fixed an issue that where tax calculation didn't trigger when importing records from Shopify
AvaTax for QuickBooks Online (2019 releases)
August 12, 2019
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Something went wrong" error to display when using a rate type of Services for some locations
June 24, 2019
- AvaTax for QuickBooks Online now does a better job parsing addresses entered directly into an invoice
- Fixed the issue that caused tax calculation to fail when the country was not included in the shipping address
- Fixed an issue that caused the Estimate Tax button to continue to display when AvaTax was disconnected
- Fixed an issue that caused the class to be deleted after sales tax calculation
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Something went wrong" error message to display for address errors
May 28, 2019
- AvaTax for QuickBooks Online now uses OAuth 2.0 for authorization tokens with Intuit services.
April 24, 2019
- Created a workaround for an issue in QuickBooks Online. You can now do real-time calculations in the backend so those calculations can be saved.