Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to Connector for QuickBooks Desktop.
Connector for QuickBooks Desktop (2021 releases)
September 3, 2021
Upgraded the TLS support from v1.1 to v1.2 for enhanced security of data when transmitted through Internet.
February 19, 2021
- Connector for QuickBooks Desktop is now compatible with QuickBooks Desktop 2021.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Canadian addresses from validating.
- Fixed an issue that prevented tax calculation on transactions with an Arizona address and a rate type of Construction.
January 15, 2021
Connector for QuickBooks Desktop (2020 releases)
November 13, 2020
March 15, 2020
Connector for QuickBooks Desktop (2019 releases)
March 15, 2019
- Updated the Initiate Certificate, Retrieve Certificate Status, and Retrieve Certificate functions from SOAP to REST APIs.
- Updated the Add Customer to CertCapture functionality from SOAP to REST APIs.
- Migrated Certificates from SOAP to REST APIs.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error to display when attempting to calculate leasing tax in Chicago.
- Fixed an issue where a QuickBooks Desktop certificate listed as invalid prevented tax from calculating for some users.
- You can now create a test customer during initial setup
- Connector for QuickBooks Desktop is now compatible with QuickBooks Desktop 2020
- Improved error messaging
- Fixed an issue where items or services with a 0.00 price were listed as 0.00%
- Fixed an issue where entity/use codes lists weren't updated when the connector was upgraded
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect AvaTax company displayed after importing another company's data
- Fixed an issue that prevented changing the reconciliation date range after selecting an initial date range
- Fixed the issue that caused an "AvalaraEventCallback.exe has stopped working" error when attempting to export or print an AvaTax reconciliation report