Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to Connector for QuickBooks Desktop.
Avalara AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop (2022 releases)
April 22, 2022
- Fixed an issue where QuickBooks Desktop Reconciliation erroneously reported some transactions missing in AvaTax.
March 17, 2022
- Upgraded the .Net framework from 2.0 to 4.7.2 to support TLS 1.2 API calls with AvaTax sandbox.
- When opening QuickBooks Desktop you may get "Automation Error" or "Class Not Registered" error. If you get this error, follow these troubleshooting steps.
March 4, 2022
- Fixed TLS 1.2 related issues on the sandbox environment.
Avalara AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop (2021 releases)
December 17, 2021
The build is compatible with QuickBooks Desktop 2022.
September 3, 2021
- Upgraded the TLS support from v1.1 to v1.2 for enhanced security of data when transmitted through Internet.
February 19, 2021
- Connector for QuickBooks Desktop is now compatible with QuickBooks Desktop 2021.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Canadian addresses from validating.
- Fixed an issue that prevented tax calculation on transactions with an Arizona address and a rate type of Construction.
January 15, 2021
- Internal fixes
This release has no impacts on user experience.
Avalara AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop (2020 releases)
November 13, 2020
- Fixed an issue where an invoice with a ship-to address of Chicago, IL received the following error: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
August 07, 2020
Fixed an issue where tax calculation failed for some users because of listing the certificate as invalid.
Avalara AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop (2019 releases)
March 15, 2019
- Fixed an issue where change of date range was allowed only once.
- Fixed an error where the "AvalaraEventCallback.exe has stopped working" error occurred when attempting to export or print the AvaTax Reconciliation Report.