Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop.
AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop (2021 releases)
February 19, 2021
- AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop is now compatible with QuickBooks Desktop 2021.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Canadian addresses from validating.
- Fixed an issue that prevented tax calculation on transactions with an Arizona address and a rate type of Construction.
January 15, 2021
AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop (2020 releases)
November 13, 2020
March 15, 2020
AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop (2019 releases)
March 15, 2019
- Updated the Initiate Certificate, Retrieve Certificate Status, and Retrieve Certificate functions from SOAP to REST APIs.
- Updated the Add Customer to CertCapture functionality from SOAP to REST APIs.
- Migrated Certificates from SOAP to REST APIs.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error to display when attempting to calculate leasing tax in Chicago.
- Fixed an issue where a QuickBooks Desktop certificate listed as invalid prevented tax from calculating for some users.
- You can now create a test customer during initial setup
- AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop is now compatible with QuickBooks Desktop 2020
- Improved error messaging
- Fixed an issue where items or services with a 0.00 price were listed as 0.00%
- Fixed an issue where entity/use codes lists weren't updated when the connector was upgraded
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect AvaTax company displayed after importing another company's data
- Fixed an issue that prevented changing the reconciliation date range after selecting an initial date range
- Fixed the issue that caused an "AvalaraEventCallback.exe has stopped working" error when attempting to export or print an AvaTax reconciliation report