Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for NetSuite SuiteTax.
AvaTax for NetSuite SuiteTax (2021 releases)
April 12, 2021
Avalara AvaTax now supports NetSuite SuiteTax Basic accounts (non-OneWorld). With AvaTax for NetSuite SuiteTax, you get the following:
Accurate sales tax calculations to the jurisdiction level for all supported NetSuite applications
Automated sales tax calculation for all major workflow functions, such as sales quotes, sales orders, sales invoices, credit memos and return order flows within NetSuite’s applications
To get started with AvaTax for NetSuite SuiteTax, see Set Up AvaTax for NetSuite SuiteTax.
February 22, 2021
- AvaTax now lets you select a date for tax calculation other than the document date. By default, AvaTax uses the document date for tax calculation.
AvaTax for NetSuite SuiteTax (2020 releases)
October 28, 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused the ‘Unable to save the transaction due to an error being reported by the tax calculation engine: AvaTax SuiteTax Plugin does not support tax calculation for this transaction’’ error to display while approving a drop ship sales order.
September 11, 2020
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented the numbers in tax details and item amounts from balancing.
July 23, 2020
- AvaTax now enables Tax Details Override when an unsupported transaction type is used (such as a purchase order).
March 27, 2020
- Fixed an issue that resulted in an error message displaying in NetSuite SuiteTax when trying to calculate tax for a Canadian province where NetSuite SuiteTax was set up to collect and pay tax but AvaTax wasn't.
AvaTax for NetSuite SuiteTax (2019 releases)
December 26, 2019
- Fixed an issue that prevented the use of Tax Details Override to enable save when using AvaTax on purchase orders and payable bills.
April 26, 2019
- AvaTax is now compatible with NetSuite SuiteTax