This article applies to:AvaTax for NetSuite SuiteTax
Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for NetSuite SuiteTax.
AvaTax for NetSuite SuiteTax (2020 releases)
September 11, 2020
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented the numbers in tax details and item amounts from balancing.
July 23, 2020
- AvaTax now enables Tax Details Override when an unsupported transaction type is used (such as a purchase order).
March 27, 2020
- Fixed an issue that resulted in an error message displaying in NetSuite SuiteTax when trying to calculate tax for a Canadian province where NetSuite SuiteTax was set up to collect and pay tax but AvaTax wasn't.
AvaTax for NetSuite SuiteTax (2019 releases)
December 26, 2019
- Fixed an issue that prevented the use of Tax Details Override to enable save when using AvaTax on purchase orders and payable bills.
April 26, 2019
- AvaTax is now compatible with NetSuite SuiteTax