This article applies to:AvaTax
Enable your connector and get started with configuring the connector settings. Set up your operations preference and validate the API connection depending on your preference.
- Sign in to the Magento admin console.
- Go to Stores > Configuration.
- From the Configuration page, go to Sales > Tax.
- Under AvaTax Settings, enable or disable the connector integration with Magento.
- Under API Settings, select your preference for Sandbox Mode from the following options:
Yes: Enables sandbox mode
- No: Enables production mode
Use the sandbox mode for development and testing purposes only.
- Select Validate Health Status.
The connector validates the sandbox or production server connection depending on your selection. It also displays error messages depending on the type of error in the connection.