You can automatically sync Etsy with TrustFile. To do so, authorize TrustFile connecting to Etsy.
- Log in to TrustFile, select Data Sources, and then select Etsy.
- Enter the name you want displayed for this connection in TrustFile.
- Select the initial transaction start date for transactions to synchronize, select Connect, and then select Authorize.
The start date should align with your current filing period requirements. Do not select a date farther back than what needs to be included on current returns.
- Use the instructions that display to navigate to Etsy to gather the information needed to establish the connection.
- Follow the onscreen prompts until the success screen displays. The sync begins.
The initial sync can take some time, depending on how much information needs to be imported. If you don't see all of your transactions from Etsy in TrustFile within 24 hours, contact Avalara Support. After the initial sync, Etsy syncs every 6 hours.