You can automatically sync BigCommerce with TrustFile. To do so, authorize TrustFile connecting to BigCommerce.
- Log in to TrustFile, select Data Sources, and then select BigCommerce.
- Enter the name you want displayed for this connection in TrustFile.
- Select the initial transaction start date for transactions to synchronize, select Connect, and then select Authorize.
The start date should align with your current filing period requirements. Do not select a date farther back than what needs to be included on current returns.
- Use the instructions that display to navigate to BigCommerce and get the information needed to establish the connection.
- Enter the information from BigCommerce and then select Connect Shop. The sync begins.
The initial sync can take up to 24-48 hours to complete if you have a large number of transactions that need to be imported. If you don't see all of your transactions from BigCommerce in TrustFile within 24 hours, contact Avalara Support. After the initial sync, BigCommerce syncs daily.