This article applies to:Connector for BigCommerce
Avalara's sandbox environment lets you test the AvaTax functionalities before you purchase the connector and anytime later before you work on the production environment.
- Browse the following link on a supported web browser: https://apps.bigcommerce.com/details/36859.
- Log in to BigCommerce using your BigCommerce credentials.
- Choose your account and the associated store, and then select Continue.
On successful login, the Avalara AvaTax Sandbox app is displayed under Apps.
- Select Install to install the app.
- On the access permission page, select Confirm to proceed with the installation.
Note: By selecting Confirm you allow Avalara AvaTax Sandbox the access to basic information about your store.
The Avalara's sign-in page is displayed.
- Sign in with your Avalara's sandbox credentials. (Contact your customer account manager if you do not have it already.)
- Select a company to which you want to map all transactions for Avalara UAT, and then select Save.
Note: The company selection dialog is displayed only if you have more than one company associated with the Avalara account you have used.
- To enable tax calculation, on the BigCommerce's navigation pane, select Store Setup > Tax.
- On the Tax page, under Configured tax services, select the Enable button next to Avalara UAT.
- Select OK to set Avalara as the active tax service provider for you.