This article applies to:Connector for Workday
The Avalara Address Validation utility allows you to validate a single address or multiple addresses.
- In the search bar, type intsys:ava and then press Enter.
- The Search Results page displays the list of Avalara utilities.
- Click the Avalara Address Validation link.
- Click the Actions button () on the View Integration System page to open the Actions list dialog box.
- Navigate to Integration > Launch / Schedule.
- On the Launch / Schedule Integration page, click on the Organization search box to display the list of organizations.
- Browse and select the organization from the list or enter the initials to display the preferred organization, and then select it to process for the Avalara Address Validation utility.
- On the Launch / Schedule Integration page, verify that the Integration and Run Frequency field has been mapped with the Avalara Address Validation and Run Now integrations.
- Click OK to redirect to the Schedule an Integration page.
- Click on the Value field search box of the Integration Criteria, to display the list of categories.
- You can browse and select the preferred categories from the list or enter the initials and click on the pop- up field value. The Avalara Address Validation utility can also be used to validate multiple addresses.
- Click OK to redirect to the View Background Process page.
- Click on the Refresh button to change the Status from Processing to Completed. If error detects, then the Status will be Completed with Error.
- Click on the Messages option to view the Process Messages of the Avalara Address Validation.
- Click on the Output Files under the Reports and Other Output Files to view the Avalara Address Validation report in .csv format.
- Click on the AddressValidationReport.csv link and download the file to view the generated Address Validation report.