This article applies to:Connector for Workday
You can restrict a mapped customer invoice type reference ID from tax calculation.
- Get the customer invoice type reference ID.
- On the Integration IDs page, copy the ID and paste it into the Do not calculate Tax for this Customer Invoice Type ID option.
- Click OK to save the Avalara Configuration settings, and then open the customer invoice to which you want to restrict the tax calculation.
- In the invoice, change the Invoice Type and map the same Invoice Type ID which you have entered in Avalara Configuration under the Do not calculate Tax for this Customer Invoice Type ID option.
- Click Submit to save and submit the transaction.
Note: If the Avalara Tax Calculation is not used, the transaction will not be posted to Avalara AvaTax.