This article applies to:Connector for Workday
Avalara Posting utility lets you process the uncommitted invoices/transactions and post them to AvaTax with a committed status.
- In the search bar, type launch and then select the Launch / Schedule Integration link.
- On the Launch / Schedule Integration page, type Avalara Posting and then select the Avalara Posting Invoices from the pop-up list.
- Click OK to run the Avalara Posting utility.
- On the Schedule an Integration page, enter the required details.
Attributes Actions Company Select the preferred company. FromDate Select the start date for a date range. ToDate Select the end date for a date range. InvoiceType Select the InvoiceType as Customer or Supplier. Customer Select the preferred/specific customer. It is an optional field. Supplier Select the preferred/specific supplier. It is an optional field.
- Click OK to redirect to the View Background Process page.
- Click on the Refresh button to change the Status from Processing to Completed.
- Click the Messages option to view the Process Messages of the Avalara Posting Invoices.
- Click the Output Files, and under Reports and Other Output Files you can view the Avalara Posting Invoices report as PostErrors.txt and SuccesssfullPostResult.txt.
- PostErrors.txt: This file consists of the list of invoices which are not posted to AvaTax when the Avalara Posting Invoices utility is executed.
- SuccessfullPostResult.txt: This file consists of the list of invoice numbers which are successfully posted to AvaTax.
- Click the PostErros.txt and SuccessfullPostResult.txt links and download the file to view the generated Avalara Posting Invoices report.
Note: The Avalara Posting utility considers only those invoices which are already approved in Workday.