Avalara is a tax software for businesses that run on Workday. Avalara solutions work across the applications that manage your transaction data, whether you are running a single platform or an omnichannel system. With 700+ integrations, you can choose the ones that work best for your business, without being locked in.
700+ ways to connect
Curious what it is like to get up and running with Avalara? We have put a lot of thought into that too, creating 700+ prebuilt integrations into today’s most widely used accounting, ERP, ecommerce, shopping cart, and other applications. These integrations form the connective tissue between your business systems and our SaaS-based tax services. Cannot find an integration for your application? No worries – quickly and easily build one with our API.
You can perform the following functionalities with the help of Avalara configuration and Avalara-supported utilities:
- Avalara Error Recovery
- Avalara Address Validation
- Avalara Posting Utility
- Create Avalara Tax Structure
- Avalara Tax Calculation on Customer Invoice
- Avalara Tax Calculation on Supplier Invoice
Login credentials for admin console
You receive Avalara login credentials through email within two days of purchase. Check your junk email folder if you do not find them in your inbox. If the email does not arrive, contact Avalara Supportfor help.
- Administrative credentials and login information for your accounting software
- Name and address of the financial institution funding your sales tax liabilities (if you have purchased Returns)
- A list of the states and jurisdictions in which you are registered to collect and remit sales and use tax.
- Complete company information, including:
- Legal company name
- Addresses for each of your business locations.
- Primary contact information
- A list of your exempt customers
- Copies of valid compliance documents
- A list of goods and services you sell