The Tax Structure utility lets you to create tax rate for undercharge and overcharge support where vendor-paid tax is displayed. Before you can create undercharge/overcharge supplier invoices, you must enable the support for it.
- In the search bar, type intsys:ava and then press Enter.
- The Search Results page displays the list of Avalara utilities.
- Select Create Avalara Tax Structure from the list.
- On the View Integration System page, click Actions and then navigate to Integration > Launch/ Schedule.
- On the Schedule an Integration page, enter the required details and then click OK.
- In the Integration Criteria table, provide values for the following fields.
- Country: United States of America
- Tax Reporting Currency
- Currency Rate Type
- Avalara Account Number
- Create same tax entities for customer and supplier: Select the check box
- Create Tax Structure for Overcharge and Undercharge: Select the check box
- Click OK.
After launching this utility completely, tax entities and tax rate for undercharge and overcharge gets created.